Product labeling for U.S. Emergency Use Authorization
For the protection against non-oil-based particles, which are from grinding, sanding, sawing or other dusty operations.
1.Unfold the respirator.
2.Press the respirator against your face with the nose clip on the nose bridge.
3.Put the respirator on chin and pull the elastic loops to ears, wear the respirator as comfortable as possible.
4.Adjust the nose clip to fit the nose shape.
5.Press nose clip with both index fingers to fit the nose shape to prevent air leakage.
6.Fitting check must be done as follows each time the respirator is worn:
a.Put both hands over the respirator and exhale vigorously.
b.A negative pressure should be felt inside of respirator. If air flows around your nose, tighten the nose clip. If there is air leaks around the edges, adjust the respirator position for better fitting.
c.If leakage can not be eliminated, do not wear the respirator and stop entering the contaminated environment and turn to the supervisor for help.
7.Replace the respirator immediately if breathing becomes difficult or respirator get damaged or distorted or a proper face fit can not be maintained. Careful observance of these instructions is an important step for safe respirator use.
1. Failure to following all instructions and limitations on the use of the product could reduce the effectiveness of respirator and result in sickness or death.
3. This product does not supply oxygen, use only in adequately ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen to support life. Do not use this respirator when oxygen concentration is less than 18%
4. Do not use when concentrations of contaminants are immediately dangerous to health or life.
5. Do not use in explosive atmospheres.
6. Leave work area immediately and return to fresh air if breathing becomes difficult or dizziness or other distress occurs.
7. Facial hairs or bears and certain facial characteristics may reduce the effectiveness of this respirator.
8. Never alter or modify this respirator in any way.
9. Only for single shift use. No maintenance necessary. Discard this respirator after single shift use, the respirator shall not be used for more the one shift.
10. Keep respirator in the original box, keep away from direct sunlight until use.
11. Respirator should be stored and transported in its original box, in a clean, cool and dry atmosphere to ensure that is protected against dust, chemical, moisture, excessive heat, direct sunlight or accidental damage.
12. Before using respirator, check for visible damage and the expiration date. Damaged or expired respirator may not be used.
Keep in well ventilated, dry and cool place. Keep away from fire and pollution.
3 years from production date.
Printed on the bottom of the package.
Xiamen Probtain Medical Technology Co., Ltd.
No.6, Ji’an Road, Tong’an District, Xiamen, Fujian, China
Tel: +86 592 7199279